Today I'm not monitor the market, Actually so many things to do this fucjing day and I know i can't be successful people with no manage timing i just thinking for plan everything and don't forget to monitor market that all. But today still great day for my system the AUDUSD was down after growing high so crazy yesterday.
I buy 10 position and the red line and my ordered yesterday still running loss profit but it's ok, I love when the price go down because i can buy more and more with my system.
11/11/2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gap-Close or Furher?
Gap-Close หลัง Persistent Trend Day เมื่อวานเป็น Persistent Trend Day Up เมื่อวานขึ้นแรง วันนี้เปิด Gap Up ช่วงแรกยังขึ้นต่อ Gap-N-Go แ...
-
การเเบ่งสัดส่วนในการเทรด หรือการรีบาลานซ์ถ้าเราจัดวางเเผนไว้ตั้งเเต่เเรกพอถึงเวลาเเล้วเราจะสามารถเทคแอคชั่นได้โดยรู้ว่าควรปรับสัดส่วนเท่าไหร...
-
การเทรดเทคนิคคอลสิ่งสำคัญหรือ Risk : Reward จังหวะเเบบนี้จะให้ได้สูง ถ้าจะเล่นการวาง SL จะสั้นมาก เเล้วระยะ TP จะเยอะ รอจังหวะที่ราคาดิ่งลง...
-
ครบ 1 ปีสำหรับพอร์ทนี้ เป็นพอร์ทที่ เล่นเน้นปลอดภัยเป็นหลัก นำกำไรมาเทรดให้โตเป็น Exponential เป้าหมายถึงการทำให้ถึง 1 ล้านบาท โดยการใช้กำไ...

No comments:
Post a Comment