Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Crypto War

2022 November 08

Today it's seem market dump down so hard because CZ do something to FTT

We don't the fact what is going on but, if you had good risk management it's good to go.

the more market high volatility the more money we make, 


  

Solana/USD still go down so hard, and it my main portfolio what I do with this,

as previous I talk about long spot, short future, at first I short with 50% long 50% ,I get big money from short future and when the price going up I get money from long spot sol/usd, and I buy long call option (use profit from short to bet, free money and option very cheap when the market panic) then adjust short position 25% long 75%



and the more opportunity is spam small position with leverage (20usd leverage to 200usd)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment