Monday, September 5, 2022

Be turtle

 

this my portfolio start 2019 now it still can generate cash flow even it very small,

I start with 500usd, take small profit take small step trading everyday not skip even single day to trade 

what I want is I can trade everyday no matter what profit look large or small, trade is like a game.

I addict to trading game small 0.01$ is sweet and I love it, what is this system they called grid trading

it has advantage and disadvantage also no holy grail in this world.

 

advantage

- easy setup no need to predict the market 

- everything has come to your plan (you need to plan and visualize what can happen to your strategy)

- it like a coin generator

 

disadvantage

- many people still care about draw down (you don't need to care about that, why? when you know your strategy max draw down you know it never go lower 90% why you need to care about it, you still can make money from you strategy, your portfolio never go wipe out with your calculate if you trading what in plan your trading)

- it give a low profit, yes maybe low vs very risky trading system that give huge profit but cannot give your life a freedom

- it easy to say not care about draw down you know, it still hard to feel you not in pain if you not trading this system long enough.

- the broker risk, we don't know the broker we trade is last long.

 

I promise I will trade this portfolio over 10 years. 

Imagine this is your money that save for retire. (1-10 million $) 


https://www.myfxbook.com/members/adeptvoneinzbern/lastest/9342218

No comments:

Post a Comment